Sunday 1 July 2012

Hibernation

So I havent blogged in quite some time, as you can see.

It's because I'm the type of person whose interests revolve I guess. I'm creative but the things I feel I  need to create change. I'm fickle, I suppose - in so much as that I have more than one outlet & I can only channel my energy into one thing at a time. I am not yet organised enough to do them al at once, though  I so wish I were!

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'll definitely be back blogqing when the zeal takes me, but I'm not going to force myself - my blogposts I'm sure are difficult enough to get through without being tedious & forced!

In the mean time, why not go & have a look at some past posts?

& check out one of the things I'm doing in the mean time -  original watercolour & she is for sale too, just email me for details if you are interested!



2 comments:

  1. It's good to hear from you (although I do follow you on twitter, so have seen the odd update recently). I'd encourage you to try and enjoy focussing on whatever is making you happy, go wherever your creative whims take you. Try not to feel bad that the blog has sat untouched for a while, we shall welcome you back happily when the mood takes you xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm enjoying whatever comes my way really & thankful that I'm feeling okay too! x

      Delete

I may often be pants at replying, but I always love your comments! You've just made my day!