Tuesday 22 May 2012

The Eyes Have It

Whilst going through all the pictures on my hard drive (and get royally distracted instead of organising things as I should have been) I was staggered as to how much Baby Girl looks like her big sister used to look as a baby. My eldest has big dimples whereas littlest has big chubby cheeks & they have different noses so in life they don't often look very alike - but there are glimpses. On looking back through these photos the resemblance just leapt out of the page. I think it's mainly in those big owly eyes - but judge for yourself..

 I can't quite believe my eyes with these two - Eldest as a baby on the left. If I hadn't have known better I'd have said they were both pics of Baby Girl!


Next up - Eldest as a baby left again & then the two of them together. So cute! Eldest still looks like herself here though too.


Then we have Eldest left & Baby Girl right, maybe not in the eyes in these!


& smiles all round







My Gorgeous Girlies. Both perfect, now & always.

1 comment:

I may often be pants at replying, but I always love your comments! You've just made my day!